1. Fill out the instrument rental request survey: https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0N6VPYnAfBbhv4V
Reminder: You MUST be enrolled in or actively auditioning for a course to be eligible for instrument rental. If you submit this form before you are enrolled, your request may be denied. If you a renting for an audition and do not earn a place in said ensemble, you must immediately return the instrument upon posting of results.
2. Monitor your email for a digital contract sent via DocuSign.
3. If your rental requires a fee, the amount owed for the rental will be included on your contract. If required, pay your fee using the Music Facilities App at https://apps.music.wisc.edu/facilities/. Print your confirmation to a .pdf file or take a screen shot of your confirmation.
4. Complete, sign, and initial your contract. You will be required to attach your proof of payment to the contract.
5. Upon receipt of contract including payment confirmation, you will be contacted via e-mail to arrange a pick-up of your instrument.