Gifts from alumni, friends, corporations, and community members help support the School’s goal and mission to provide a student-centered education that promotes the highest levels of professional development while challenging students to achieve their greatest potential.
Your gift, no matter the size, helps us serve our students, the university community, the public, and the musical profession.Your gift makes a difference in students’ lives every day!
Visit this page and search using the keyword “music” or enter these specific titles and numbers:
- School of Music Fund – 132629070 — This broad fund appreciates your donations and allocates them among our students.
- Dr. Stanley and Shirley Inhorn Strings Scholarship Fund – 132620020
- Music Alumni Scholarship Fund – 112621735
- Karen K. Bishop Fund for the Director of University Opera – 132620000
- Kathleen Harker Diversity Scholarship for Voice and Opera Fund – 112620012
- Kristi J. Gjermundson-Dearing Scholarship in Voice Fund – 132620014
- Hamel Music Center Fund – 112624190
- Additionally, several funds exist to support the Summer Music Clinic and the Madison Early Music Festival. Many of our college students have participated in and benefited from these community-wide programs.
- See how your gifts benefit our students.
Construction of the Hamel Music Center is underway! See images here: https://www.music.wisc.edu/construction-hamel-music-center/
Read news releases about several of our major donors:
Naming opportunities are still available for spaces in the new building! Opportunities for donors wishing to name the lobby space are available for $4 million and the rehearsal space for $2.5 million. Donors wishing to be prominently displayed on the wall of honor are available at $50,000 and above. Please contact Rebekah Sherman at the UW Foundation for inquiries. Rebekah.Sherman@supportuw.org or (608) 572-2077.