- Most concerts are free and open to the public. Seating is general admission, no tickets required.
- For ticketed concerts, we offer a rate for adults and a lower rate for children & students of all ages. These prices vary slightly from event to event, so please check those event pages.
- Mead Witter music majors, faculty and staff are admitted free to all concerts except University Opera and Choral Union.
Where to buy:
- Memorial Union box office, 800 Langdon Street. Hours: 10:00 am-7:00 pm, M-F. 11:30-2:30 PM, Saturdays. Closed Sundays. No service fee if purchased in person.
- Vilas Hall box office, ground floor Vilas Hall (entrance on East Campus Mall), 821 University Avenue. Hours: 11:30 am-1:30 pm, weekdays. Closed for fall semester 2018. No service fee if purchased in person.
- Buy via telephone: (service fees apply) (608) 265-ARTS (2787).
- Buy at the door, day of show.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket lines are often very long! To buy tickets day of show, we suggest you arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to curtain time. All seats are general admission.
Questions? Call 608-263-5615.
Concerned about parking? Click here for information!
If you need an accommodation to attend a concert, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All accommodation requests should be made no less than one month before a concert. We will attempt to fulfill all requests to the best of our abilities.