Symphony Showcase, March 10: $12 adults, free to children and Mead Witter School of Music students, faculty and staff. Tickets may be purchased in advance and will also be sold at the door. Please arrive early to prevent long lines.
- Most concerts are free and open to the public. Seating is general admission, no tickets required.
- For ticketed concerts, we offer a rate for adults and a lower rate for children & students of all ages. These prices vary slightly from event to event, so please check those event pages.
- Mead Witter music majors, faculty and staff are admitted free to all concerts except University Opera and Choral Union.
Where to buy:
- Memorial Union box office, 800 Langdon Street. Hours: 10:00 am-7:00 pm, M-F. 11:30-2:30 PM, Saturdays. Closed Sundays. No service fee if purchased in person.
- Vilas Hall box office, ground floor Vilas Hall (entrance on East Campus Mall), 821 University Avenue. Hours: 11:30 am-1:30 pm, weekdays. No service fee if purchased in person.
- Buy via telephone: (service fees apply) (608) 265-ARTS (2787).
- Buy at the door, day of show.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket lines are often very long! To buy tickets day of show, we suggest you arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to curtain time. All seats are general admission.
Questions? Call 608-263-5615.
Concerned about parking? Click here for information!
If you need an accommodation to attend a concert, please contact email@example.com. All accommodation requests should be made no less than one month before a concert. We will attempt to fulfill all requests to the best of our abilities.